May 31, 2012

Jobs, Apartments, & Sweet Summertime.

A lot has happened since the last time I posted a blog. My freshman year of college has come to an end.. whoa... did I really just say that!? It seems just like yesterday I was writing a blog over the first couple of weeks of my first semester! Time is flying by SO quickly.

For everyone who has been asking, and for those who want to know, I am NOT going home for the summer. I will be staying in San Angelo. I have been job hunting my life away for about the past two weeks. I couldn't tell you where or how many places that I applied to. Nothing was coming together for the longest time and I was starting to get really worried.
Not getting a job = Not living in my apartment = Not being in San Angelo = Never see John or my church friends.
This was not gonna fly.
So anyway, I did some intense job hunting and finally found just a basic babysitting job. It's not the perfect job, but it will pay the bills. I'm still hoping and praying that I will be able to find a better, more stable, full-time job. But we will just have to see! *fingers crossed!* Pray for me!

Today I got the word that I'll be able to move into my apartment two days earlier than I had expected! Yay! This was probably the highlight of my day.  
I am still looking for a roommate, so if any of you college girls in San Angelo are looking for a place, or knows someone who needs a place to stay, please contact me! I have an amazing place waiting for YOU! Spread the word! :)

It always feels so good to blog after a long day. I hope everyone is having a fantastic week, and a wonderful summer!  

No comments:

Post a Comment