May 3, 2012

Slacking blog/End of the school year

I seriously haven't written a blog in like.. months! I need to just get in the habit of doing it. I always make excuses about why I don't blog regularly. But for real, I just seem to have so much going on all. the. time. It's seriously so dang tiring. I know that a lot of you keep asking me when I will post more blogs, or why I'm not blogging on a regular basis. But I promise I am going to try to write more than I am right now. I feel like I will have plenty of time during the summer.
Good news is that the school year is almost over, and I only have FOUR MORE DAYS! YAY!! This will take a lot of weight off my shoulders. I'm SO ready to not be in school, it's not even funny.
 
I am currently looking for a full time job. I applied at a cute little antique shop in the depths of my college town where no one hardly goes. haha. They had a huge HELP WANTED sign in the front sooo I'm pretty confident I'll be getting this job, if I may say so myself ;)

I also got an apartment! My own place! AHH! I'm thanking Jesus every day for this wonderful blessing. No more dorms/crazy party roommates! BUT, I am looking for a roomie for the apartment because the rent isn't as low as I wish it would be (everything is so ridiculously expensive nowadays!). It's a two bedroom but I just couldn't pass it up. So give me a call if you're looking for a place to live! :)

Anyway, it's about time for a LONG break. I cannot believe it is already MAY 2012!!


I hope everyone is having a cheerful week. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment