Sep 26, 2012

Wonderful Wednesday. Wonderful Life.

A lot has happened since the last time I've typed up one of these things. Obviously. I mean, when am I ever going to blog on a regular basis? who knows.. But until that day comes, "a lot will happen" between these blogs.
I am enjoying my job a lot. Just taking pictures of babies. Making moms and dads cry when they see pictures. no big deal.
I also got a hedgehog. Yep. A hedgehog. No, not a porcupine. A friend of mine left for the navy a couple of weeks ago and she needed someone who would take really good care of her. I volunteered. Her name is Alice. (if you are friends with me on Facebook, follow me on twitter or on Instagram - which basically sums up my whole life - then you would know about Alice). Shes kind of awesome. She enjoys eating, sleeping, pooping, digging, and licking my feet (I know..weird). But she's a sweetheart and is getting used to me more and more every day.


Yep. She's a cutie. She has a twitter account too, so go follow her. John and I are still investigating on how she made her own twitter account, but we're just going along with it.

I also got my hair cute yesterday. I have been growing it out for quite some time, and I haven't even gotten a haircut since January. Needless to say, I was getting bored with my hair so I decided to give it a little more style. I told the stylist to not cut off a lot of length, and to just add in some layers, and guess what she does? Cuts off about 647325 inches off my hair. I may be exaggerating a little bit, but still. I did not like it right when she got finished. But after playing with it (and while my hair needed a good change) I started to like it a lot more.


I know you all appreciate the duck face, too. You're welcome.

I had my first Klondike bar last night (which also explains why I have been calling it a 'Kondak bar' my entire life). It was glorious. and messy. mostly glorious.

I also hate country music now. Except the old stuff. This new country just really sucks.

John and I watched The Fox and the Hound last night while eating buttered kettle corn. I forgot how much I loved that movie, and how crazy awesome that kettle corn was.
Yesterday was just full of awesome things.  
I think that's about it.

Here are some September favorites of mine:
- Alice
- 'Yes to cucumbers' makeup remover towelettes (all natural)
- Basically the whole 'Yes to' line.
- Febreze air effects 'sandalwood & soothe'
- Aussie 3 minute miracle deeeeep conditioner
- The 'Art' section on Pinterest
- Pumpkin spice lattes

Have a good week, everyone!


My mom will really appreciate this.

 the.end.

No comments:

Post a Comment