Nov 17, 2011

Pappa.

Often you'll hear someone say, "She's daddy's little girl!" Deep down I think that being "Daddy's little girl" is what every little girl longs for.. to be cherished, loved, and treasured by our Fathers.
I love my daddy. He's literally the greatest man I have ever known. No matter what I have been through in my life, he has always been there to support me, cheer for me, and encourage me. He has been through so much in his life, but he is still so strong in his faith. I would have to say that my dad did a fantastic job raising me, if I may say so myself. He's the man that you really don't want to make mad, but he's also the type of man that will do anything for anyone. He's so compassionate to people. Even strangers. In fact, he never meets a stranger. He has taught me so many things! He taught me how to ride my bike, how to shoot a basketball, how to cast out a fishing line, how to sing, play the piano, and other things that daddies do with their little girls. And when the time came, he taught me how a guy should treat me. He was the first man in my life to affirm my beauty and teach me that beauty goes beyond skin deep. He taught me how a man should treat his wife. How to love her, take care of her, protect her, and to always stay by her side no matter what.



God shows His love to us in many different ways. I am for certain that God shows His love for me through my earthly Father. My daddy is completely filled with the love of Christ, and that kind of love cannot help but overflow into his family and other people. This is what he has done for me. My daddy is such a huge influence in my life for that exact reason. He shows unfailing love, compassion, and patience towards mom and me. He is and always will be there for me, and I know his love will never fail!





Praise God from whom all blessings flow.

No comments:

Post a Comment