Nov 24, 2011

Give Thanks.

I hope everyone's Thanksgiving was as awesome as mine was! It was such a long, yet amazing day! There's not much to say, but there's so much to say all at once sooo, I'll let these pictures do most of the talking!


Cranberries before the cranberry sauce.

Mommy cutting sweet potatoes.

Green beans and gravy. Check!

Bread crumbs before making the stuffing!

My wonderful Thanksgiving meal!

Pumpkin pie for desert! (I didn't eat any but my parents were all for it!)
Aaaand I found out that I REALLYYY want this lens! 70-300mm. Anyone want to get it for me?? Pretty Please?

I also had a photo shoot today with my best friend Amber Clark! She asked me yesterday if I would take pictures of her and her boyfriend, Clay. Of course, I said yes the instant she asked me. I will post pictures tomorrow!! Be ready and be excited! I hope everyone had an amazing day!

Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good, for his steadfast love endures forever!
-Psalms 107:1



Praise God from whom all blessings flow.

No comments:

Post a Comment